A labor of love after months of planning & prototypes - STRAPosphere's very first Curved End strap; fitted for none other than the cult classic & iconic Seiko SKX. Great attention to detail has been paid into the design of The SKX StrapoFIT silicone strap, with infusion of design cues from the Seiko brand heritage; with the inclusion of flat vents on both ends of the strap and a single secure keeper to keep the strap in place. The under of the strap is also concave 0.5mm inwards to increase breathability & wearability for the user. Made from high tensile, lint resistant silicone (75A durometer) that feels firm enough on your wrist, but contours perfectly to any wrist shape & size (due to the flat vent design & soft silicone material). The strap comes fitted with a high quality 316L Stainless Steel metal buckle & 2.5mm thick, single shoulder Seiko fat springbars.
So let's say NO together to rigid, stiff & yet pricey curved end straps. Enjoy the detailed aesthetics & unparalleled comfort of our The SKX StrapoFIT silicone strap.
The StrapoFIT - Your perfect fit!
MODEL FIT: SKX007, SKX009, SKX175, SKX399, SKX401, SKX011, SKXA53, SKXA55
* Want your hardware to match that Bronze/Gold/PVD TURTLE case? You can now choose an additional matching buckle in the color of your choice at just $5 extra with any The TURTLE curved end strap purchased. (Retailing at $10 separately)
128 x 72 mm long without buckle (including curved end)
- 22 mm wide tapering down to 20 mm
- 5 mm thick tapering down to 3 mm
- Suitable for wrist sizes between 5.5 inch - 8 inch
1 x The SKX StrapoFIT with brushed stainless steel hardware with engraved logo
- 2 x 22 mm 2.5mm FAT spring bars