The second addition to our StrapoFIT family; the uber loved & widely popular Seiko Reissue Turtles. Just with the first interations, great attention to detail has been paid into the design of The TURTLE StrapoFIT silicone strap, with infusion of design cues from the Seiko brand heritage; with the inclusion of flat vents on both ends of the strap and a single secure keeper to keep the strap in place. The under of the strap is also concave 0.5mm inwards to increase breathability & wearability for the user. Made from high tensile, lint resistant silicone (75A durometer) that feels firm enough on your wrist, but contours perfectly to any wrist shape & size (due to the flat vent design & soft silicone material). The strap comes fitted with a high quality 316L Stainless Steel metal buckle & 2.5mm thick, single shoulder Seiko fat springbars. We also added 5mm onto the short end of the strap from the SKX versions to fit larger wrist more comfortably.
So let's say NO together to rigid, stiff & yet pricey curved end straps. Enjoy the detailed aesthetics & unparalleled comfort of our The SKX StrapoFIT silicone strap.
The StrapoFIT - Your perfect fit!
MODEL FIT: SRP773, 775, 777, 779, SRPA19, 21, SRPB1, 11, SRPC23, 25, 41, 44, 48, 91, 95, SRPD1
* Want your hardware to match that Bronze/Gold/PVD TURTLE case? You can now choose an additional matching buckle in the color of your choice at just $5 extra with any The TURTLE curved end strap purchased. (Retailing at $10 separately)
128 x 77 mm long without buckle (including curved end)
- 22 mm wide tapering down to 20 mm
- 5 mm thick tapering down to 3 mm
- Suitable for wrist sizes between 5.5 inch - 8 inch
1 x The TURTLE StrapoFIT with brushed stainless steel hardware with engraved logo
- 2 x 22 mm 2.5mm FAT spring bars